Our client is a well-established FX Company, regulated by CySec, offering innovative investment and FinTech services to professional traders and institutions.
They are seeking to hire a Legal Administrator to join their team in Limassol.
In this position you will play a vital role in coordinating and administering various legal activities to optimize efficiency
- Coordinate, maintain, and administer Company’s procedures, including document management, filing systems, record-keeping, scheduling, billing, and invoicing, to support legal activities and enhance operational efficiency.
- Liaise with the Secretary/ Agents/ Insurance Companies/ Auditors of the Company and other external consultants and providers on various corporate and banking matters.
- Assist with the banks, and other financial institutes account opening, communicating with local and international banks and other financial institutes, and preparing documents/ forms for submission.
- Draft and arrange the execution of various resolutions/ minutes and other internal documentation/ agreements.
- Submit documents to the authorities (Tax Office, Social Insurance, CRMD, Notary Public, Registrar of Companies)
- Maintain various registers/database of documents, including corporate registers, agreements, Power of Attorney (PoA), resolutions, minutes, etc.
- Processing invoices related to legal services.
- Provide support in obtaining Know Your Client (KYC) information and assist with the translation/ legal verification of documents.
- Support and assist the Legal Officer on any other administrative tasks arising for the day-to-day operations of the Company.
- BA degree in Business Management, Business Administration and/or Diplomas or certificates in Secretarial studies will be considered as an advantage
- 1 – 2 years of experience in administration of companies in a Cyprus-based law firm or administrative services provider.
- Experience in the financial services industry would be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English and Greek both written and oral.
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Communication skills, juggling numerous priorities under strict deadlines, analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities are necessary for managing various tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and time management skills are crucial.
- Computer literate.
While working with them enjoy these perks:
- Discount Card for various products and services
- Monthly benefit towards gym membership or health insurance coverage after the probation period
- 21 days annual leave
- Complimentary tea, coffee, refreshments, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on specific days
- Team buildings and summer/winter corporate events
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to build a successful career and experience professional growth within the Company
- Professional work environment
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com