Our client is a maritime security Group, and they focus on delivering top-tier professional security solutions on a global scale. With a remarkable three-decade track record, they take immense pride in maintaining an unblemished record of operational success within the maritime sector.
They are seeking to hire an Architect with at least 2 years experience to join their team in Limassol.
In this role, you will be responsible to design public and private buildings where people work or live and provide pre-design services, including selecting a building site and outlining design and budget requirements.
- Working with employees and clients to determine requirements for building projects
- Developing initial estimates on structure costs, building time and special requirements
- Preparing detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project
- Directing staff in the development of project drawings, studies and budgets
- Visiting building worksites to ensure work is being done according to architectural plans
- A degree in architecture and minimum 2 years of relevant and professional experience
- Ability to work with architectural and 3D-modeling software
- Fully conversant with AutoCad
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to large groups
- Written and verbal English and Greek communication skills
- Member of ETEK
- Math skills
For more information or to apply send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org