Our client is a well-established FX Company, regulated by CySec, offering innovative investment and FinTech services to professional traders and institutions.
They are seeking to hire an IT Support Engineer to join their IT Department in Limassol.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact and support the ongoing IT operations and initiatives. Reporting directly to the CIO, you will work collaboratively to ensure the technology infrastructure is efficient and effective.
- Providing 1st and 2nd level IT support for all employees in the office
- Handling, diagnosing and troubleshooting IT issues that arise in the day-to-day operations within specified SLA’s
- In-house systems administration for laptops, desktops, printers and other peripheral devices
- Organizing, maintaining and upkeeping of IT offices and storage rooms
- Effectively contributing to documentation, KB, manuals and support knowledge sharing, within the IT team
- Providing periodic status reports and updates of ongoing tasks
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.) and other office applications/collaboration tools
- Experience with various operating systems (Mac, Microsoft Windows 10 and above, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and above)
- Experience with Microsoft based infrastructure, Domain Controllers, Active Directory, GPOs
- Good understanding of OSI or TCP/IP model, roles of network devices and LAN/WAN
- Experience with scripting and automations in PowerShell and Bash (advantage)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple tasks.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges.
While working with them enjoy these perks:
- Discount Card for various products and services
- Monthly benefit towards gym membership or health insurance coverage after the probation period
- 21 days annual leave
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on specific days
- Team buildings and summer/winter corporate events
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to build a successful career and experience professional growth within the Company
- Professional work environment
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com