We are looking for an IT Support Assistant. The successful candidate will be part of our IT Department.
Our client is an IT services and IT Consulting company that provides world-class services in enterprise architecture consulting, user experience design, enterprise mobile app engineering, and development, active software maintenance, software testing, and production operations sup- port.
- The IT Support Assistant will report to the IT Support.
- Provide IT support services for PC and Mac platforms, video conference equipment, print- ers/copiers, phone systems, and general IT hardware/software
- Perform basic systems administration tasks, maintenance, and engineering in multiple server environments (Microsoft/Linux/AWS).
- Perform processes to ensure the stability, capacity and performance of associated ser- vices.
- Manage and execute the installation and maintenance of system software such as operat- ing systems, data management products, office automation products and other utility soft- ware.
- Provide IT support and consultancy to our internal staff.
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis and troubleshooting for all supported desk- top/servers in response to help desk tickets including, failures and full systems outages.
- Assist in training new hires.
- Respond to employee inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Assist with non-IT related office management tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an IT Support/Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
- Hands on experience with networking and system support.
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and Active Directory,
- Understanding of Information Security.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 27k, NIST or other framework
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career development prospects
- Team of motivated and friendly colleagues
- Working hours: 9AM-6PM flexible
- Monthly salary (gross): 1400.00 to 1700.00 EUR *
* The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidates skills, qualification and experience
To apply for the opportunity, please email Terri Neofitou at email@example.com