Our client is an IT services and IT Consulting company that provides world-class services in enterprise architecture consulting, user experience design, enterprise mobile app engineering, and development, active software maintenance, software testing, and production operations sup- port. We are on the look out for an IT Support Assistant. The offices are based in Nicosia and the successful candidate will be part of our IT Department.
- The IT Support Assistant will report to the IT Support Specialist.
- Provide IT support services for PC and Mac platforms, video conference equipment, print- ers/copiers, phone systems, and general IT hardware/software
- Perform basic systems administration tasks, maintenance, and engineering in multiple server environments (Microsoft/Linux/AWS).
- Perform processes to ensure the stability, capacity and performance of associated ser- vices.
- Manage and execute the installation and maintenance of system software such as operat- ing systems, data management products, office automation products and other utility soft- ware.
- Provide IT support and consultancy to our internal staff.
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis and troubleshooting for all supported desk- top/servers in response to help desk tickets including, failures and full systems outages.
- Assist in training new hires.
- Respond to employee inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Assist with non-IT related office management tasks.
- keep asset inventory track, collaborate with external suppliers for possible orders/equip- ment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an IT Support/Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
- Hands on experience with networking and system support.
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and Active Directory,
- Understanding of Information Security.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 27k, NIST or other framework
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career development prospects
- Team of motivated and friendly colleagues
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted