Our client, a leading Information Telephony Computing Development and IT Consulting company with over 18 years of proven expertise in the market, is seeking to recruit an experienced IT Network Engineer.
- Provide daily monitoring, analysis, and administration of network operations.
- Provides guidance and advisory to technical support in the installation and maintenance of networks
- Install and build network infrastructure for multiple properties.
- Evaluate hardware and software solutions for suitable network implementation.
- Plans and configures monitoring tools to ensure service level are met.
- Troubleshoot and resolve networking problems
- Provides technical and operation support as well as conduct training to end users
- Maintains inventory listing of LAN/WAN deployment
- Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- 3+ years of relevant IT network experience
- Preferred CCNA/CCNP certificates
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer/network security, network security software, IP addressing schemes, penetration testing.
- Experience with routing and switching technologies.
- Experience on VLAN, Firewall, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VPN, port security, IPS and High availability setup
- Experience in structure cabling system with CAT and fibre cables
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and fast technology learner
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An attractive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience.
- Excellent opportunities for career development and advancement
- An array of paid trainings will be offered
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Margarita Savva: