Our client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Cyprus. They are seeking to hire an Information Security Manager to join their team in Nicosia.
As Information Security Manager you will be responsible for the Information Security Management System (ISMS) Program, across the entire organization, in order to protect Companys information assets and services and customers information.
This is a senior level position, reporting directly to the CTIO, working in close collaboration with the Network and IT heads.
- Maintain and evolve the Information Security Management System (ISMS) Framework based on International Standards (ISO27001/2, NIST), ensuring that all systems, products and processes implemented are ISMS compliant and in alignment with regulations for critical infrastructure providers.
- Maintain and evolve the information security policies and procedures, ensuring ongoing communication to all personnel and partners and monitor compliance thereof.
- Maintain and evolve the information security strategy roadmap, based on new technologies, regulations and cyber security threats and prepare the annual budget for information security projects.
- Act as information security evangelist, spreading security practices and information security awareness among the employees, including top management.
- Evaluate information security and data privacy controls, identify and assess relevant risks and controls.
- Oversee the operation of the external Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Technical lead for the implementation of security platforms and protection mechanisms, across network and IT.
- Run information security awareness programs, to strengthen employee awareness around security threads and how to defend against those.
- Manage the vulnerability assessment program, identifying and addressing security violations and inefficiencies with systems, applications and procedures.
- Manage the information security incident and response program.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or any related field.
- Minimum three years of previous similar experience, either in a technology or a consultant environment is a prerequisite
- Experience in Information Security Governance and demonstrated ability to develop policies and procedures
- Experience with incident response and addressing security breaches, real-life attacks mitigation
- Experience with successful enterprise-wide security projects execution
- Certifications related to Information Security, such as ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISSP, CEH, CISM, SANS GIAC certificates, CompTIA security+, OSCP etc. will be considered as an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and team-working skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both English and Greek.
Areas of expertise:
- Information Security Frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.)
- Unix/Linux, Windows operating systems security
- Firewalls/IDS/IPS Systems
- Anti-virus software
- Web Application and Database Security
- Web Proxies
- Email and DNS security
- Encryption and PKI solutions
- Data Loss Prevention
- System Logging and SIEM tools
- Vulnerability Management Systems
- Identity Management Systems
While working with them enjoy these perks:
- Annual Bonus 20%
- 13th salary
- Medical and life insurances and provident fund
- Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for their services
- Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
- Hybrid workplace model
For more information or to apply please send your CV via email to Marie Pavlou: firstname.lastname@example.org