Our client a prime financial software provider, with a proven track record of excellence and accumulated years of experience in the financial trading industry, is looking for a highly motivated Head of Sales to join their team.
The Head of Sales will lead, motivate and direct the sales team to excel and reach their goals. The ideal candidate should have strong leadership, communication, negotiation, customer relations, networking, business acumen, market knowledge, analytical, and presentation skills.
What You’ll Do
- Overseeing the company’s sales growth by evaluating sales reports and capitalizing on particular products or services.
- Growing the company’s client portfolio, building significant relationships, and negotiating contract agreements with customers.
- Meeting with sales managers to assess the sales team’s performance and overseeing the performance management of underperforming staff members.
- Researching markets and using the data to forecast sales, set performance goals, review strategies to increase revenue, and set operating budgets.
- Devising and implementing new business initiatives and sales strategies and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Ensuring effective training programs for sales representatives, assigning trained sales representatives to various territories, and setting their sales goals, revenue targets, and key performance indicators.
- Increasing the efficiency of business procedures by meeting with operational and sourcing departments.
- Presenting sales results to the management of the company.
- Presenting the company’s products and services at conferences and events.
- Monitoring the sales activities of competitors and utilizing appropriate ideas.
- Securing partnerships with other industry players and expanding the companys market presence.
- Excellent Negotiation
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Customer Relations
- Business Acumen
- Forex/Fintech Market Knowledge
- Strategic Planning
- Analytical Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in in B2B sales of Forex/Fintech related products.
- An established network and portfolio within the Forex/Fintech industry.
- The ability to create and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Strong negotiating and sales skills.
- Strong leadership, managerial, and organizational skills.
- The ability to meet or exceed targets and goals.
- The willingness to undergo training to become familiar with the company’s products and services.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pension fund
- Team building events
- Education and workshops
- Paid parking
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.