We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and highly motivated Head of Finance to join our clients fast-growing (PSP) payment solutions provider company. The new office in Cyprus is part of a wider group, and you will be responsible for setting up and managing the finance department, including setting up a new team.
The ideal candidate will have gained a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role working for a Payment Service Provider (PSP), other Fintech company, or an online financial services brokerage.
They should have a strong understanding of financial accounting, and experience of high volume reconciliations. Leadership qualities are a must
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented finance professional to join a fast-growing and dynamic business, with a fast-tracked career progression to CFO of the Cyprus company. The
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled daily, breaks are understood and action are taken to resolve within given deadlines
- Drive a client-focused mindset across the team and manage unapplied and overdue debits to mitigate negative impact
- Manage and supervise the Finance team, empowering it to consistently eliminate waste, create efficiency in processes and motivate drive for constant improvement
- Develop and execute a reconciliation strategy to align with business requirements and implement change as required
- Work with client and network partner teams to ensure reconciliation can add value and support onboarding of new clients and routes
- Design and implement new processes, procedures and controls, ensuring accuracy of records
- Implement automations in processes between banks, merchants and vendors
- Develop working knowledge of industry practices and standards
Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisations operations.
- Manage vendor relationships with external parties, including clients, banks and auditors
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports, including management accounts, financial statements and tax returns
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Study long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share
- Identify opportunities for expansion into new product areas
Review planning process and suggests improvements to current methods
Educations and Training
BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field, MSc/MBA or a professional qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA) is an advantage
Level of experience
Previous experience working within PSP/card payments industry is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented finance professional to join a fast-growing and dynamic business, with a fast-tracked career progression to CFO of the Cyprus company.
If you think you have the skills and experience required please apply today.