On behalf of our client, a leading International Group of Companies, we are seeking a driven and ambitious Financial Controller to join the team based at their HQ in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Financial and Accounting Manager you will coordinate the day to day accounting procedures
- Review records of daily activities and ensure that all financial transactions comply with IFRS standards and relevant local legislation
- Perform and/or review general ledger end-of-period close activities including among others review of journal entries, bank and stock reconciliations etc.
- Ensure that all monthly management accounts and year-end financial statements are completed accurately and on time
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Coordinate preparation of external audit materials and liaise with Auditors
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with companys targets
- Handle Group companies VAT and Tax issues and ensure compliance with Cyprus Tax and VAT legislations
- Review internal controls and accounting procedures and take actions for improvement
- Prepare management reports, both regular and ad-hoc to enable management decisions
- Perform other accounting and finance related tasks as requested
- Degree in Finance /Accounting or related field
- Professional Finance Body Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Minimum 3 years experience post-qualification in a similar position
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively, including presentations and reports
- Organized, detail oriented and flexible,
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion will be considered an advantage
This is an ideal opportunity for someone that is self motivated, driven and would like the opportunity to work within an International leading company within the specific industry. An attractive benefits package is offered and salary TBC.
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.