Our client is a Group of Companies, with a variety of activities in Tech, Event Planning and Tourism with offices in Limassol and Dubai.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in Limassol and in this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging content across various social media platforms, particularly Instagram and TikTok, in order to represent the Group.
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain captivating content across our social media channels and website, encompassing a range of formats such as photos, memes, videos, and graphics, while ensuring all content is up-to-date, visually appealing, and aligned with our brand’s voice and strategy.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies to enhance clients corporate identity and increase awareness.
- Enhance the clients voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- Manage media relations and requests.
- Conduct research to stay abreast of current trends and developments, translating these into compelling social media content.
- Collaborate with the marketing specialist and creative team to design promotional materials.
- Engage with our social media community, responding to inquiries and promoting our initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to evaluate content effectiveness.
- Stay updated with the latest social media trends, best practices, and technologies.
- Manage and oversee social media content in alignment with Company’s strategy and calendar.
- Develop strong networks by communicating with industry influencers.
- Offer strategic insights to refine our social media approach and content success.
- Attend and cover local tourism events and local festivals, enjoying and showcasing the vibrant culture of Cyprus in the crated content.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to ensure content aligns with broader marketing goals.
- 2-5 years of experience in online marketing, or influencer marketing, with a proven track record in the B2B sectors
- Strong leadership qualities and experience managing a team
- Fluent in English
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency with content marketing software, SEO tools, and analytics platforms is a plus
- Bachelors degree in marketing, PR, Business Administration or in another related field
- Knowledge of industry trends and an interest in the Tourism/Events industry
- Proven experience in similar role
- Strong understanding of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media best practices
- Knowledge of SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media analytics
- Skilled in audience analysis and creating targeted content
- Ability to multitask, coupled with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Familiarity with analytical tools like Google Analytics, and Meta Insights
- Ability for crafting narratives and editing digital content
- Background in blogging, vlogging, or digital content creation using modern technology is preferable
- Salary depends on experience 24K – 36K EUR Gross/ Year
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development
- Company breakfasts & Snacks
- Corporate events and attractions
- Medical insurance Plan
- Reporting directly to C-Level
- A friendly, dynamic and vibrant work environment
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Paid 24 days holidays per year
For more information or to apply send your CV via email to email@example.com