Our client is one of the largest independent Corporate and Trust service providers in the world. We are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator for our client’s Limassol, Cyprus office. An amazing opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals and build a successful career in Corporate Services.
This role involves duties related to the administration of Trusts and Companies. Responsibilities will include a range of duties to support a portfolio of Trusts, Companies, Foundations and Limited Partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in the Company and Trust overall administration process
- Assisting in the formation and maintenance of Cyprus entities, ensuring compliance with their obligations
- Liaise with colleagues located at different offices worldwide with regards to administration, incorporation and compliance matters of Companies
- Managing corporate change filings with the Registrar of Companies and ensuring follow-up as necessary
- Handling record-keeping and administrative tasks, including preparing Minutes / Resolutions and updating corporate registers
- Collecting and verifying Know Your Client (KYC) documentation
- Compiling necessary corporate documents for Bank compliance
- Liaising with the in-house legal department regarding documentation or client requests
- Liaising with the Compliance team to ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance standards
- Organizing document execution, certification, and apostille procedures.
- Applying for Tax Identification Numbers and obtaining Tax Clearance Certificates from local tax authorities
- Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.
- Fluent in professional English and Greek languages is a must
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Previous hands-on experience dealing with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and other relevant to Cyprus Companies/Trusts authorities
- Good understanding of Compliance and KYC requirements
- Good understanding of relevant regulations on Money Laundering, countering Financial Crime
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good time management skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Team player
- Flexible and able to adapt easily
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience (plus 10% on paid time charged for Admin work provided)
- Flexible working hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm or 8:30am – 5pm
- Group Medical Insurance
- Training and Development provided