Our client is a FinTech company that is continuously growing and evolving in the digital payment industry offering its services to entertainment, leisure and gaming customers. Since 2019 they are providing secure and real-world transactions with the most powerful payment technology to create an inviting payment experience for both users and merchants. Their expanding team of over 100 experts are serving some of the most exciting international markets including, Brazil, Germany, Greece, Italy, Romania, Spain and the UK.
If you are an experienced Corporate Accountant, have passion, professionalism and looking for an employer that will offer you career advancement, challenges and a fun working environment then don’t miss this amazing opportunity to join our clients expanding team at one of their worldwide offices based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Maintenance of accounting records and general bookkeeping
- Prepare bank/debtors/creditors reconciliation
- Handling VAT and VIES issues and preparing and submitting reports
- Prepare payroll and social insurance reports
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- Holder of LCCI higher level / ACCA
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar working environment, preferably in an audit company
- Experience with accounting software. E-Soft experience will be considered an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Fluent use of the English and Greek languages-both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Good Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Competitive package based on your experience and qualifications
- Salary range: EUR 29,000 EUR 32,500 gross/year
- Continuous training for your learning and development
- Career advancement and a strong framework for organized feedback
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced international company
- A friendly, motivating, and challenging environment where you can succeed and develop your skills
If you are interested and meet the requirements apply now!
For more information, please contact email@example.com