Our client is a well-established FX Company, regulated by CySec, offering innovative investment and FinTech services to professional traders and institutions.
They are seeking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their team in Limassol
In this role you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and updating compliance-related manuals, policies, processes, and procedures. You will also provide advice, guidance, and assistance to the company on regulatory compliance matters and reporting.
- Draft, review, and update manuals, policies, processes, and procedures related to the company’s operations.
- Assist in performing regular monitoring activities based on the Compliance Monitoring Program to ensure adherence to compliance standards and obligations.
- Support the team in onsite and desk-based inspections regarding regulatory compliance matters.
- Ensure the fulfilment of the Company’s annual obligations and license conditions.
- Provide assistance in preparing for upcoming regulatory changes.
- Support the compliance team, facilitate coordination with other departments, and foster strong working relationships.
- Communicate on behalf of the Company with the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission and other local and EU authorities.
- Handle, analyze, and report suspicious activities.
- Develop and participate in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance programs.
- Maintain a proper register of all incidents reported internally and externally.
- Assist in developing and conducting training programs for staff in various business units as required.
- Aid in general compliance awareness and provide support to colleagues regarding regulatory compliance queries/issues.
- Handle legal documents as needed from a compliance point of view.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the Company regarding client complaints.
- Prepare applications, notifications, and record updates for the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) on behalf of the company.
- Work closely with the team to draft and review annual reports, and related matters.
- Manage and execute the second-line monitoring and assessment program for AML/CTF (Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism).
- Assist in improving and maintaining AML/CTF policies and procedures.
- Support ongoing compliance training for the Company’s personnel when needed.
- Support AML checks and reviews and conduct client identification and due diligence for the Company’s clients.
- BA and/or master’s degree from a reputable university in Law, Business, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, or any other related discipline.
- Advanced CySEC certificate is a must (AML certificate will be considered an advantage).
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- At least 1 years of experience in Compliance, demonstrating knowledge in regulatory frameworks such as AML, KYC, MiFID, MiFIR, etc.
- Having prior experience in the financial services industry is a requirement.
- Experience in developing and implementing compliance programs.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical and investigative skills.
- Willingness to work on various Compliance/AML issues.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint).
While working with them enjoy these perks:
- Discount Card for various products and services
- Monthly benefit towards gym membership or health insurance coverage after the probation period
- 21 days annual leave
- Complimentary tea, coffee, refreshments, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on specific days
- Team buildings and summer/winter corporate events
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to build a successful career and experience professional growth within the Company
- Professional work environment
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: firstname.lastname@example.org