Our client is a FinTech company founded in 2018 that has been on an exhilarating route of growth and innovation. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, they’ve continuously expanded their horizons and enriched the experience of over 1 million users.
From their beginning, our client has been a driving force of innovation in the financial sector. With an existing line-up of exceptional, award-winning products including a cutting-edge trading platform, a dynamic digital asset exchange, ground-breaking copy-trading solutions, and pioneering DeFi staking they’ve set a new standard in user satisfaction. Their ambitious initiatives continue and they are cooking up various fresh services, like payments and card infrastructure as well as licensed investing services (CFD/Forex ) and much more.
As a valuable member of their dynamic team, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of financial services. Your expertise, dedication, and fresh perspectives will be instrumental as together, you embark on a journey of innovation and transformation.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Community Management Lead to join their team in Limassol or remotely.
- Manage and engage our clients vibrant community across various platforms, including Discord, Telegram and Reddit.
- Lead a team of community managers, providing guidance and support.
- Monitor and analyze community performance, providing valuable insights and recommendations for improvement and scaling.
- Oversee the setup of Discord and Telegram channels, permissions, bots, and security measures.
- Foster a safe, inclusive environment by enforcing community guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and technologies to drive community growth, brand presence and engagement.
- Innovate and execute community campaigns and activation events.
- Support the social media and marketing team.
- 5 years of experience in community management.
- Proven experience in managing and fostering large-scale crypto and trading communities.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of leading and inspiring a team of community managers.
- Familiarity with community platforms, engagement strategies, and analytics.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- A solid understanding of the crypto culture and trading platforms.
While working with them, enjoy these perks:
- Global fast-growing, high-tech company with amazing career-growth opportunities
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals
- Offsite corporate events in different countries, monthly online and offline events
- Teambuilding travels around the world
- Medical, Provident Fund and many other cool benefits
- Hybrid or Remote work model
- Annual Bonus
- Paid training, courses and conferences to expand knowledge
For more information or to apply for the above job opportunity, please send your CV via email to Marie Pavlou: firstname.lastname@example.org