Do you want to join a Family Office located in the wonderful French Riviera (Nice, Cannes region)?
Would you like to embrace a stimulating opportunity and become the Chief of Staff of a very prestigious group?
How about working with High-net-worth individuals (HNWI) and show how invaluable you are, thanks to your unique organization and management skills?
- Run the private family office, have oversight of all work streams and operations, and manage structures and processes (HR, legal, financial, insurance, documentation, senior relationships, properties)
- Oversight of all staff work stream and across all matters pertaining to the work of the private office ensuring seamless coordination
- Consult and assist Owner on Staff related issues
- Manage all domestic household and office staff, inspiring discipline and high performance
- Manage the schedule of the Family Office, including scheduling meetings and planning travel
- Staffing and recruitment: hiring, managing the team, handling disciplinary matters
- Implementing structures and processes
- Contracts (employment, agreements, property and renewals)
- Administration and records-keeping of important documents (NDAs, employment contracts, legal documentation, agreements, property contracts etc.)
- Liaison with legal and other professional advisors
- Coordinate all vendors, contractors, staff members, and business connections on behalf of the Owner
- Manage and supervise staff members, ensuring that they are performing their job duties efficiently and effectively
- Train and develop existing staff members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback to help them improve their job performance.
- Ensure that all staff members are properly trained on policies, procedures, and systems.
- Determine key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Monitor staff performance and conduct regular performance evaluations to identify areas for improvement and provide feedback.
- Handle any personnel issues or conflicts that arise, including disciplinary actions, as needed
- Ensure timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives of the Owner
- Ensure that staffing needs are met and that the Owner’s requests are achieved.
- Establish standards and procedures for hiring and managing the staff and personnel
- Maintain accurate confidential files and data records
- Provide full HR administration support to employees and Family office members (recruitment, onboarding/offboarding, insurances, salary, contracts etc).
- Engagement with Owner as necessary and acting as primary point of contact
- Gatekeeper for important relationships
- Plan and coordinate events
- Excellent English and French
- Experience managing staff within a family office environment
- Experience in general HR is must have
- Trustworthy and discreet approach
- Effective and proactive problem-solver; able to analyze situations thoroughly in order to anticipate problems before they arise
- Ability to manage executive / administrative and domestic teams, superb delegating skills required
- Highly meticulous, ability to manage big picture and small details simultaneously
- Ability to exercise quick and accurate judgment and work well in high-stress, high-stakes environment
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding the importance of total discretion and confidentiality
- Good understanding of standard HR policies and procedures, labor laws, and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Google sheets and other relevant software applications for reporting and analytics
- You will be working for an inspiring individual
- Creative environment
- An amazing team to work with
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Great office location
- Exciting projects
To apply, forward your CV to Sam Macaron, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org