One of the largest telecommunication companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies is seeking to hire a Business Development Executive.
With ability, innovation, and agility at their core, they are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
The Company has a people centric and learning oriented culture and that helps their people to develop and grow.
As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for building new key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close new business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Create a sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Drive the end-to-end sales process with new clients
- Prepare and submit contracts to new clients
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- University Degree in a related field (Business or Marketing will be considered an advantage)
- Minimum 3- 5 years previous related experience
- Qualified Professional Network
- Basic knowledge or interest in telecom solutions
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A dynamic, organized and result-driven professional able to meet deadlines
- Clean driving license (company car provided for execution of job duties)
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stimulating monthly bonus scheme
- 13th salary
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
- Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
- Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com