Our client is an award-winning Forex Broker established in Cyprus for more than 10 years and they provide services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in Larnaca.
In this role your primary responsibility will be responsible to translate business requirements into technical specifications using product use cases. You will work closely with Product Managers and report directly to the Head of Product Management.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers to gather high-level business requirements for further analysis
- Translate business requirements into clear and concise technical specifications
- Prepare user stories and data flow diagrams in the Software Requirements Specification (SRS) documents using Jira Confluence
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and as part of the Scrum Development Team with engineers, designers, quality assurance and other stakeholders
- Identify and document project scope, objectives, and success criteria
- Conduct research and analysis to identify industry trends and best practices
- Perform data analysis to support decision-making and optimize product performance
- Identify potential risks and issues, and propose effective solutions
- Participate in project planning, estimation, and prioritization activities
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure the delivered solution meets the defined requirements
- Provide ongoing support and training to end-users as needed
- Bachelors degree in business, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Knowledge of fintech industry trends and best practices (preferred)
- Experience in agile software development methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) (preferred).·
- Proficiency in using business analysis tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with user story writing and acceptance criteria definition
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- 13th salary
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid work model
- Birthday Leave
- Discount card
- Free Gym Membership
- Lunch in the office twice a month
- In Summer Friday half day
- Positive work environment
- Professional development Training Programs
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: firstname.lastname@example.org