Our client is a FinTech company founded in 2018 that has been on an exhilarating route of growth and innovation. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, they’ve continuously expanded their horizons and enriched the experience of over 1 million users.
From their beginning, our client has been a driving force of innovation in the financial sector. With an existing line-up of exceptional, award-winning products including a cutting-edge trading platform, a dynamic digital asset exchange, ground-breaking copy-trading solutions, and pioneering DeFi staking they’ve set a new standard in user satisfaction. Their ambitious initiatives continue and they are cooking up various fresh services, like payments and card infrastructure as well as licensed investing services (CFD/Forex ) and much more.
As a valuable member of their dynamic team, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of financial services. Your expertise, dedication, and fresh perspectives will be instrumental as together, you embark on a journey of innovation and transformation.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Affiliate Product owner to join their team in Limassol or remotely.
- Conduct Market Research and analysis to understand customer needs and preferences for the Affiliate product.
- Define the product vision, goals, and roadmap for the affiliate product line.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products.
- Identify and prioritize features and functionality for the affiliate product line.
- Ensure that the affiliate product line is profitable and meets financial targets.
- Track and analyze KPI for the Affiliate product line.
- Continuously gather feedback from customers and internal stakeholders to improve the affiliate product line.
- Proven experience in affiliate marketing at least 5 years.
- Track record of successful product launches.
- Understand the of affiliate marketing trends and competitors.
- Experience in Forex/ Trading Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work
While working with them, enjoy these perks:
- Global fast-growing, high-tech company with amazing career-growth opportunities
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals
- Offsite corporate events in different countries, monthly online and offline events
- Teambuilding travels around the world
- Medical, Provident Fund and many other cool benefits
- Hybrid work model
- Annual Bonus
- Paid training, courses and conferences to expand knowledge
For more information or to apply for the above job opportunity, please send your CV via email to Marie Pavlou: email@example.com