Do you want to join a leading FX company in Limassol?
Would you like to be the Accounting Supervisor protecting the Group and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the company’s records?
Would you like to evolve in a multicultural team that is constantly expanding?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly accounting records of Group entities ensuring their accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and execution of payments.
- Ensure that the accounting entries adhere to IAS/IFRS and that all the required files are properly maintained and are up to date.
- Perform or/and review banks reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Debtors / Creditors reconciliations.
- On an ongoing basis, review, monitor, implement and recommend improvements/ enhancements to accounting and reporting procedures.
- Assist/coordinate with the Head of Accounting & Finance for the annual external and internal audits as well as for the regular reporting requirements.
- Take on any other relevant duties and assignments as directed by the Head of Accounting and Finance.
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- A University graduate in accounting, business, finance or related field
- Experience in a CySEC regulated investment firm and previous experience in the relevant position will be considered as a strong advantage
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- People Management Skills
- Effective Communications Skills
- MS Office and working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language, written and oral
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Problem-solving and results orientated
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send your CV now to: email@example.com
To apply, please send your CV to Sam Macaron: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org