Emerald Zebra Recruitment Agency in Cyprus is delighted to partner with a revolutionary ML/AI and NLP Solutions company for hiring a team of Full Stack Engineers and Team Leads to be based remotely in Europe. This global company offers WFH/REMOTE job opportunities for engineers competent in Ruby on Rails, Node.js or React.
Our client stands at the forefront of their industry, offering revolutionary ML/AI and NLP solutions to major global corporations. Distinguished as a pioneer, their clients include esteemed brands like Ally Bank, Dropbox, JPMorgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon.
Technologies they use:
Operating on the cutting edge, they harness the latest advancements in engineering, data engineering, NLP, and data science. Positioned as a significant player in the big data SaaS domain, they offer opportunities to leverage contemporary cloud-based technologies.
Their technological repertoire encompasses an array of tools including React, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Java, Kubernetes, Kafka, and a mix of SQL and nonSQL databases such as PostGres, MongoDB, Snowflake, and DocumentDB. This tech landscape is complemented by a modern SDLC infrastructure and robust CI/CD environments.
Full Stack Engineers (Mid-level) with at least 3 years’ experience in Node.js and React or Ruby on Rails.
- Work with fun, diverse and like-minded developers.
- Collaborate closely with their Product, Data Science, and Design teams to develop thoughtful, well-researched features. Their developers have lots of product ownership and play a big role in shaping the future of their products
- Solve challenging technical problems and work with complex data
- Partner with their QA and SRE teams to guarantee their applications are happy and healthy
- Mentor junior engineers but also keep learning and grow
- Participate in internal meetups on all kinds of software engineering topics
- More than 3 Years experience with Typescript and its concepts
- At least 3 years experience with React, state management, form builders, context etc
- Knowledge or experience with Micro-frontends is considered a plus
- Good understanding of the Browser and of the Web is required
- Unit testing
- Experience with backend solutions of any stack is required
- Ruby on Rails & NodeJs stacks preferred
- Experience with relational databases is needed
- Willing to write Typescript
- Working with backend services
- Willing to work with ruby as the backend
- Working on both front and back end
Enjoy these perks:
- Remote working model
- Encourage professional growth through their dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays)
- Recognition, Rewards and Ideas to Action programs to recognize the contributions and impact of their people across the globe
For more information or to apply